Export data using Reltio export service
Learn the essentials of exporting your data from Reltio Multidomain MDM.
Overview of Exporting Data
- Use the data in analysis and metrics reporting.
- Make the data available in CRM (customer relationship management) or similar platforms.
- Export the data into an ETL (export, transform, load) and move the data into other systems.
The diagram below shows how our platform handles export requests.
The flow of export requests in Reltio Multidomain MDM
The rest of this article explains the export features in Reltio Multidomain MDM and how you can use them.
What kind of data can I export?
- Activity Log Data
- Merge Tree Data
What permissions do I need to export data?
Reltio Multidomain MDM defines permissions by the scope of data you can access. Your access to export is the same as your Reltio Server access.
What are the ways I can export data?
- Using the Export UI (user interface) to create an export job.
- Making requests directly through an API.
How do I create and execute an export job with the export UI?
What compression file types does export support?
The default file compression setting is.csv.gz.
What is the file-naming convention for exported data files?
By default, output export file names are built by the next template - part_<part-number>, where <part-number> indicates the number of the part of the generated output file. The numbering starts from zero.
For example, if entities/testName is the custom path parameter for the export files destination, then the output file is named as entities/testName/part_00001.csv.gz.