Working With Tasks
You can create a workflow task, start a potential match review task, take an action for Potential Match Review.
Create a Workflow Task
Add a task from the Workflows tab:
- From the Workflows tab, select the task type from the first drop down list. The task
types may be a custom type for your tenant or the Recommend for Delete
default workflow task.
- Provide an optional comment in the Comments field.
- Click the Start button.
Start a Workflow Task
Start a Potential Match Review Task
The Reltio Platform provides an easy way to start potential matches review from the Search view.
- Select Search from the main menu to display the Search view.
- From the search filter facets side menu, select +More.
Reltio Platform displays additional filters.
- Select the Potential Matches filter.
- Select a range and filter.
- Reltio Platform displays the filtered results and enables the Request Match
Review. It enables the button once the potential matches filter
is enabled in search results.
- Click Request Match Review to assign workflow review tasks
to the filtered results.
View a Workflow Task
The Workflow tasks view provides information on tasks which the task assignee can use to take an action on the task.
View a Potential Match Review Task
After the potential match review process is started, you can view the potential match review workflow by viewing the Potential Matches perspective of a Profile. The workflow task displays the potential matches records.
You can also see an abbreviated potential match workflow from the default Profile perspective.