Delete a Survivorship group in Data Modeler
Learn how to delete a Survivorship group in Data Modeler.
- Open the Data Modeler application:
- From the Applications menu, select Console.
- In the Console Configuration section, select Data Modeler.
- From the Select tenant drop-down menu at the top of the page, select the desired tenant. The tenant name is shown in the menu bar, and the Entity types page opens.
- On the Entity Types page, select the entity that contains the Survivorship group you want to delete.
- In the Survivorship groups page, hover your mouse pointer over the desired Survivorship group and select the Delete icon ().Note: A confirmation message appears. Click Yes if you are sure about deleting the selected survivorship group.The selected survivorship group is deleted.