Test cleanse data model functions
Learn how to use the cleanse configuration tool.
You can use the Cleanse Configuration tool to run quick tests on Cleanse functions that are configured in the data model, without loading any data in the tenant. You perform data cleansing to identify incorrect, irrelevant, and incomplete data and then replace or modify the data appropriately. Reltio supports out-of-the-box cleanse functions for Address, Phone, Email, Name, String, and some custom cleanse functions.
For more information, see Data Cleansing.
To test cleanse data model functions in the Cleansers tab:
- In the Reltio Console, select Data Modeler.
- Under Entity Types select the entity for which you want to test the cleansers.
- In the Data Modeler tab bar, select Cleanse. Information about Cleansers, their Type and mandatory Attribute displays.
- For the desired cleanser, select Test. The Test configuration screen displays.
- Specify the details for the test:
- Enter the information you want to test in Test configuration. Ensure you update required fields.
- Select RUN TEST and in the Result pane, see the verification status.
- Select Verification Details to see additional
information and verification status.