Reltio Console is a collection of applications to configure, manage, and secure your data within the Reltio Platform.
You can access Console by clicking the App Selector icon and clicking Console as shown below.
The Console Home page appears.
The Console displays four types of tools:
- UI Modeler:Configure your tenant's layout based on your data model.
- Data Modeler: Manage your tenant's data model, including entities, attributes, relationships, sources, match rules, and roles.
- Workflow Modeler: View, create, and edit your BPMN diagrams using the Web-based tooling for BPDM, DMN, and CMMN.
- Data Science: Define, execute, and manage complex data and graph analytics.
- Reporting & Analytics: Reporting and Analytics configuration for your tenant. Manage data insights and connect to Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Match IQ: Create, train, and publish machine learning models for matching on a dataset.
- Notification Management: View and manage notifications for services.
Tenant Management Tools:
- Tenant Management: View tenant statistics and execute tenant management jobs.
- Data Loader: Load data into the Reltio Platform.
- Export: UI for Exporting entities and relationships.
- External Match: Match records stored externally in a file with entities within the Reltio platform.
- SSO Configuration: Manage SAML based SSO configuration.
- User Management: Manage user accounts and roles to provide the required access.
Performance Monitoring Tools: View statistics about the performance of the APIs.