Add a Workflow Task
You can add a new workflow task to the selected profile.
To add a new workflow task:
- In the Profile perspective, click the Workflow tab on the right pane.
The Add New Workflow dialog appears.
- From the Select task type drop-down, select the workflow task. Tasks type can be Account Onboarding, Process with custom JARs, Data Verification with Loop, and Recommend for Delete.
- In the Type a comment field, enter any comments relating to the workflow task.
- Click Start. A new workflow task is created and appears in the Workflow tab in the Profile perspective.
- Click the arrow button next to the task.
- In the Due date field, click the Calendar to specify the date when the task is due.
- From the Priority drop down, select the priority of the task.
- From the Assigned to drop down, select the name of the employee who is responsible for completing the task.
- In the Comments field, enter comments for the workflow task.
Actions to complete the task
The user to whom a task is assigned has to take the necessary action to complete the task. If you have selected a Data Change Request Review or Recommend for Delete tasks, the following workflow actions are available:
You can opt to Delete the workflow task or cancel it.
If you have selected a Potential Match Review task, the the following workflow actions are available:
You can choose to merge the potential match profiles, or specify it as not a match.