Get started with the Reltio Connected Data Platform
The Reltio Connected Data Platform is a cloud-native data management platform that enables organizations to create a unified, trusted real-time source for their core data.
The Reltio Connected Data Platform supports billions of customer profiles that are enriched with thousands of attributes, relationships, transactions, and interactions from hundreds of data sources. It also powers enterprise-class, mission-critical applications to operate 24/7 with highly scalable real-time APIs.
The Reltio Connected Data Platform scales seamlessly to deliver elastic performance and supports the throughput that the enterprises need for operational or analytical use cases. It uses the polyglot data storage technology, which provides agility to add or remove data sources or attributes without any downtime.
The Reltio Connected Data Platform is built on the foundation of Master Data Management (MDM). It is enriched with graph technology to uncover the value of relationships. It uses machine learning to discover deeper data insights and improve data quality. The built-in workflow management system helps your organization simplify compliance requirements and improve data stewardship productivity.
- Entity Resolution: Entity Resolution allows you to identify and resolve similar profiles from one or more data sources to create an unified entity profile. Reltio uses the combination of predictable machine learning-powered algorithms to provide dynamic real-time entity resolution capabilities. Reltio's Entity Resolution can be used to match any type of entity including profiles for People, Organizations, Production, Location or any other custom entity that is configured in the Reltio Connected Data Platform.
- Dynamic Survivorship: The unified entity profile in Reltio is a logical representation that contains all the data from the contributing sources. The flexible and efficient schema-on-read capabilities in Reltio provide the ability to apply multiple dynamic survivorship strategies in parallel when retrieving data in Reltio, both in real-time and batch mode. This allows users to create multiple best versions of truth based to support downstream consumption by various departments or functions with zero maintenance overhead or recalculation processes.
- Progressive Stitching: This refers to the ability to start small with limited attribution or a smaller number of data sources, and iteratively add an increasing set of attributes, relationships, interactions, and transactions to create a comprehensive 360 profile. These responsive data management capabilities allow you to continuously refine the profiles in the Reltio Connected Data Platform.
- Universal ID: Reltio generates and maintains a universal ID for all the unified entity profiles. The universal ID is durable and always resolves to the surviving unified entity profile. Even as the profiles in Reltio go through several iterations of entity resolution, the universal ID can be used to easily identify, retrieve, or update the unified entity profile. It can be distributed to downstream systems for the purpose of integration and unified reporting.
- Data Governance: Data governance refers to the policies and processes for ensuring secure data, maintaining and improving data quality, and ensuring compliance to data access and use policies. The Reltio Connected Data Platform offers role-based access control to data and provides workflow capabilities for better data governance. Policy definition and enforcement is supported in Reltio with simple and powerful user experiences and built-in collaboration. Data lineage is maintained over the entire lifecycle to enable the tracing and managing of data across multiple source systems and data governance processes. Operations on the data including reads are tracked and logged for compliance purposes.
- Data Quality: The Reltio Connected Data Platform enables users to measure, monitor, and enhance the quality of data that is managed. Data can be brought into Reltio without prior cleansing or validation. Data quality can be monitored using data validation capabilities, and issues can be fixed within the Reltio Platform or at its source. Extensive analytics and dynamic data quality scoring and segmentation capabilities provide further insights into data quality and enable data stewards to focus on the right areas for higher impact.
- Entity Graph: The Entity Graph capabilities in Reltio provide the ability to model multi-node directed and non-directed relationships between entity types. The entity graph can be used to not just model individual entities, but to manage real-world connections and manage structured hierarchies and uncover insights from these.